AllVoices is a workplace platform that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion by providing employees a safe place to speak up about issues in real-time without fear of mistreatment or retaliation. This always-on listening capability, coupled with an encrypted communication channel and case management system, empowers companies to address issues proactively, improving culture, increasing productivity, and mitigating the risk of reputational damage and lawsuits. Customers include Zillow, Electronic Arts, Scopely, GoPro, Buzzfeed, FabFitFun, and TrueCar. We've grown 400% in the last year, driven mostly by referrals and word-of-mouth.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Head of Customer Success, reporting to the CEO, will deliver exceptional customer support and drive sustained revenue growth. Specific accountabilities include:
- Develop a clear strategy and create operating plans with defined success metrics
- Hire, develop and lead a team of highly motivated and disciplined account management and customer support professionals to support the company’s revenue growth and customer experience objectives
- Develop variable compensation, reward and recognition plans that support corporate goals
- Ensure all customer interactions are conducted with empathy, accuracy and speed
- Develop customer training content, including in-person, seminars, webinars, videos and FAQs
- Work with sales team to develop seamless and defined customer hand-off
- Oversee smooth and fast onboarding of new customers
- Determine tiering and support levels
- Ensure highest-value customers are proactively engaged with regularly and receive exceptional support and actionable insights
- Manage retention, renewals and upsell opportunities in pursuit of revenue goals
- Determine KPIs, including Net Promoter Score (NPS), customer satisfaction, churn, customer activity on platform, renewals, upsells, volume of support calls, survey scores, bounces (or unsubscribes) to messages and overdue invoices
- Ensure all customer cases are logged timely and accurately to help measure customer issues
- Personally manage key customer relationship
- Serve as the voice of the customer to executive team and provide specific recommendations to enhance customer satisfaction and grow revenue
- Exceed all revenue and operating goals
- Implement systems, processes and training to drive sound decision making and operational efficiency
- Identify, develop and successfully roll-out new product lines and achieve significant and rapid adoption
- Expand into new markets
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide data-based summaries to key stakeholders
- Work closely with finance function to provide detailed and accurate forecasting and budgets and on all billing matters
- Collaborate with product function to provide customer feedback and identify product requirements to satisfy customers’ needs
- Work with marketing function on key messaging and cross-sell and upsell tactics
- 5-10+ years of progressive customer management experience in SaaS, including roles in implementation, integration, success, support, account management and/or renewals/retention
- Experience managing a customer success team
- Proficiency in support, customer care, call center, early warning detection and training technologies
- Experience building tools that automate metrics and reports sent to customers
- Experience developing dashboards and key metrics to track the business and inform strategy
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding individual and team revenue, sales and/or other quantitative goals
- A “talent magnet” with a strong track record of successfully recruiting and developing personnel and building high performing teams
- BA or BS degree
- Strong intellectual horsepower. Superior abstract reasoning and analytical skills. Creative thinker who finds innovative solutions to obstacles.
- A team builder, team player and leader who creates loyalty, trust and following. Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility. Inspires others and highly respected.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal. Articulates concepts in a clear, structured and succinct manner. Adjusts communication based on the audience.
- Results-driven with bias for action and commitment to excellence. Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and engages in all activities with sense of urgency. Gets it done on time, every time. Organized with good attention to detail.
- Thrives in fast-paced environment of constant change. Manages numerous time-sensitive matters simultaneously. Positive, resilient and open to candid feedback. Listens to and considers alternatives. Makes decisions.
We put a premium on attracting and retaining the best talent. That’s why we reward our people with a highly competitive salary and a wealth of amazing benefits, including company equity, family medical, dental and vision insurance, Health FSAs, Dependent Care FSAs, and a 401(k) plan. We’ll also throw in paid holidays including a mandatory two week winter vacation, unlimited paid time off, maternity and paternity leave and much more.