AllVoices is a workplace platform that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion by providing employees a safe place to speak up about issues in real-time without fear of mistreatment or retaliation. This always-on listening capability, coupled with an encrypted communication channel and case management system, empowers companies to address issues proactively, improving culture, increasing productivity, and mitigating the risk of reputational damage and lawsuits. Customers include Zillow, Electronic Arts, Scopely, GoPro, Buzzfeed, FabFitFun, and TrueCar. We've grown 400% in the last year, driven mostly by referrals and word-of-mouth.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Head of Product, reporting to the CEO, will be a key leader in helping the firm leverage technology and data science as a competitive advantage. Specific accountabilities include:
- Work with firm leadership to develop the company’s product, technology and data science vision and strategy
- Collaborate with product team to develop the product roadmap
- Oversee and write requirements for new product features and enhancements
- Manage the product development lifecycle end-to-end
- Set timelines and lead the technology team through development and execution
- Work with engineering leadership to manage the building and shipping of features
- Continuously refine and evolve product management processes and procedures to ensure productive and efficient collaboration within the product team and across the organization
- Implement tools, workflows and infrastructure that support increased efficiency and long-term scalability
- Receive feedback from other business units and provide regular updates
- Serve as the voice of the customer. Deeply understand customers’ needs and wants, address pain points and transfer customer knowledge into improved experiences.
- Hire, develop and lead a team of highly talented product professionals to support the company’s growth objectives
- 10 years of overall product experience in tech-forward businesses
- Experience in building, scaling and managing world-class product organizations and teams
- Have shipped elegant, simple user interfaces/experiences with measurable success
- Track record of creating and iterating upon products based on customer learnings and metrics around user/customer behavior
- Good product “chops” with deep understanding of product architecture
- A “talent magnet” with a strong track record of successfully recruiting and developing product managers and designers and building high performing teams
- BS or MS degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field
- Strong intellectual horsepower. Superior abstract reasoning and analytical skills. Creative thinker who finds innovative solutions to obstacles.
- A team builder, team player and leader who creates loyalty, trust and following. Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility. Inspires others and highly respected.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal. Articulates concepts in a clear, structured and succinct manner. Adjusts communication based on the audience.
- Results-driven with bias for action and commitment to excellence. Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and engages in all activities with sense of urgency. Gets it done on time, every time. Organized with good attention to detail.
- Thrives in fast-paced environment of constant change. Manages numerous time-sensitive matters simultaneously. Positive, resilient and open to candid feedback. Listens to and considers alternatives. Makes decisions.
We put a premium on attracting and retaining the best talent. That’s why we reward our people with a highly competitive salary and a wealth of amazing benefits, including company equity, family medical, dental and vision insurance, Health FSAs, Dependent Care FSAs, and a 401(k) plan. We’ll also throw in paid holidays including a mandatory two week winter vacation, unlimited paid time off, maternity and paternity leave and much more.