The Company AllVoices is a workplace platform that provides employees a safe place to speak up about issues in real-time without fear of mistreatment or retaliation. This always-on listening capability, coupled with an encrypted communication channel and case management system, empowers companies to address issues proactively, improving culture, increasing productivity, and mitigating the risk of reputational damage and lawsuits. Customers include Zillow, Electronic Arts, Scopely, GoPro, Buzzfeed, FabFitFun, and TrueCar.
Our Team: We’re a female-founded, fast-growing, culture-focused, venture-backed startup dedicated to building products that shape the future of work. As a team, we practice what we preach: we work to cultivate an environment in which people feel comfortable bringing their full selves to work every day.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing product team to lead impactful projects and accelerate our hyper growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Be autonomous. Lead product development through the end-to-end product lifecycle, delivering an excellent experience for our customers through all product phases
- Partner with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to identify and prioritize scalable projects rooted in real customer needs
- Participate in research and user interviews (our customers love us and we spend lots of time talking directly to them) to understand customer pain points and identify opportunities for improvement
- Lead impactful projects in a fast moving agile environment
- Work hand in hand with engineering to develop clear project requirements and ensure timelines are met
- Overcommunicate updates to internal and external stakeholders
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of product experience, preferably in B2B SaaS or startup environment
- Extensive experience in shipping elegant, simple UX with measurable success
- A proven ability to translate strong user empathy into something tangible that people love
- Track record of creating and iterating upon products based on customer learnings and metrics around user/customer behavior
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail
- Deep understanding of the product development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- A team builder, team player and leader who creates loyalty, trust, and following
- Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility
Benefits: We put a premium on attracting and retaining the best talent. That’s why we reward our people with a highly competitive salary and a wealth of amazing benefits, including company equity, family medical, dental and vision insurance plans, Health FSAs, Dependent Care FSAs, and a 401(k) matching plan. We’ll also throw in paid holidays, unlimited paid time off, maternity and paternity leave and much more.