AllVoices is an employee feedback management platform that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion by providing employees a safe place to speak up about issues in real-time without fear of mistreatment or retaliation. Customers include Zillow, Electronic Arts, Scopely, GoPro, Buzzfeed, FabFitFun, and TrueCar. Our platform, equipped with an encrypted communication channel and case management system, empowers companies to address issues proactively, improving culture, increasing productivity, and mitigating the risk of reputational damage and lawsuits. We've grown 400% in the last year, driven mostly by referrals and word-of-mouth.
The EEOC has found that 75% of incidents of harassment go unreported. In part, this is because employees lack a way to speak up in a way that feels comfortable for them. We’ve built a tool that helps companies listen at scale. Our mission is to create safe and healthy workplaces for all by giving employees a voice. AllVoices has a strong team of advisors and investors including Susan Fowler (Uber whistleblower), Spencer Rascoff (Zillow), Adam Miller (Cornerstone) and more.
We’re a female-founded, fast-growing, culture-focused, venture-backed startup dedicated to building products that shape the future of work. As a team, we practice what we preach: we work to cultivate an environment in which people feel comfortable bringing their full selves to the office every day.
Roles and Responsibilities:
A successful Sales Director will genuinely value and enjoy building relationships with our partners and clients, understand how to communicate the AllVoices value proposition, and work collaboratively with team members. Responsibilities include:
- Hire, train and manage a team of SMB & Enterprise Account Executives.
- Consistently meet and exceed team quotas, bookings, and pipeline performance goals.
- Provide direct, hands-on leadership to the sales team, fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, and high performance.
- Maintain a sales pipeline, drive Hubspot compliance, and ensure accurate forecasts.
- Negotiate high value contracts and close agreements as a part of the sales cycle.
- Position the value of AllVoices for various use cases to prospective customers.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (marketing, customer success, sales operations) to improve lead qualification and deal pipeline/management.
- Work in collaboration with marketing to develop effective messaging for outbound communications to your team’s assigned accounts.
- Regularly report on team results to your team and leadership
- Work with the product organization to roadmap desired product updates and features based on prospect feedback.
- 5+ years of sales management experience managing AEs within SaaS companies
- Executive leadership qualities, the ability to thrive with a seat at the table
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of team quota achievement as a leader
- Experience managing and improving sales processes and KPIs
- Strong negotiation skills
- Familiarity with CRM and sales tools including Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Gong, PandaDoc (preferred)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Goal-Oriented -- you are a motivated closer who is always looking for new opportunities! You have a proven track record in Enterprise sales, and you meet and exceed any goal that is put in front of you. You are professionally persistent.
- Creative Problem Solver -- you know the right questions to ask to get an understanding of a client’s needs and you are quick on your feet in formulating and articulating helpful solutions. When a door is closed, you open a window.
- Relationship Builder -- you are an expert in handling objections and you know how to stay positive during intense discussions, always working to get buy-in from clients, no matter how complex the deal.
- Individual Contributor -- you are self-motivated and know how to run a sales process from beginning to end and are comfortable executing each step and stage on your own -- from prospecting to outreach to discovery to demo to closing.
- Collaborative -- you welcome candid feedback and input from teammates and are open to discussing new strategies to move the business forward. You share best practices and learn from others.
We put a premium on attracting and retaining the best talent. That’s why we reward our people with a highly competitive salary and a wealth of amazing benefits, including company equity, 90% coverage on medical, dental and vision insurance. We’ll also throw in paid holidays, gym and cell phone reimbursements, a mandatory 2 week holiday vacation, unlimited paid time off and much more!