AllVoices is a workplace tool that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion by providing employees a safe place to speak up about issues in real-time without fear of mistreatment or retaliation. Customers include Patagonia, Sweetgreen, Zillow, Electronic Arts, Scopely, GoPro, Buzzfeed, FabFitFun, and TrueCar. This always-on listening tool, coupled with an encrypted communication channel and case management system, empowers companies to address issues proactively, improving culture, increasing productivity, and mitigating the risk of reputational damage and lawsuits. We've grown 500% in the last year, driven mostly by referrals and word-of-mouth.
The EEOC has found that 75% of incidents of harassment go unreported. In part, this is because employees lack a way to speak up in a way that feels comfortable for them. We’ve built a tool that helps companies listen at scale. Our mission is to create safe and healthy workplaces for all by giving employees a voice. AllVoices has a strong team of advisors and investors including Susan Fowler (Uber whistleblower), Spencer Rascoff (Zillow), Adam Miller (Cornerstone) and more.
Our team: We’re a female-founded, fast-growing, culture-focused, venture-backed startup dedicated to building products that shape the future of work. As a team, we practice what we preach: we work to cultivate an environment in which people feel comfortable bringing their full selves to the office every day.
- Goal-Oriented -- you are a motivated closer who is always looking for new opportunities! You have a proven track record in Enterprise sales, and you meet and exceed any goal that is put in front of you. You are professionally persistent.
- Creative Problem Solver -- you know the right questions to ask to get an understanding of a client’s needs and you are quick on your feet in formulating and articulating helpful solutions. When a door is closed, you open a window.
- Relationship Builder -- you are an expert in handling objections and you know how to stay positive during intense discussions, always working to get buy-in from clients, no matter how complex the deal.
Individual Contributor -- you are self-motivated and know how to run a sales process from beginning to end and are comfortable executing each step and stage on your own -- from prospecting to outreach to discovery to demo to closing.
- Collaborative -- you welcome candid feedback and input from teammates and are open to discussing new strategies to move the business forward. You share best practices and learn from others.
SDR Job Description
- Rigorously qualify and develop new opportunities for the sales team from outbound prospecting and inbound marketing program leads
- Write compelling and effective prospecting emails leveraging program and persona-specific messaging for lead follow up
- Research new contacts for prospect and customer ABM (Account Based Marketing) campaigns using tools such as ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure company revenue objectives
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Hubspot
- Quickly learn the technical aspects of the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate account executive, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- 1-3 years of proven excellence in business development, market development or inside sales
- 100% reliable, self-directed, and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- Experience using Hubspot or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Experience in the Computer Software/HR industry would be a strong plus
- Experience in enterprise software products is strongly desired
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.