Join us as our LGBTIQ+ ERG leaders share how they're building inclusive workplaces.
What will you learn from this webinar? Hear from LGBTQIA+ ERG leaders about:
- How they’ve helped lead initiatives to create more inclusive workplaces
- How they’ve organized and lead their ERGs to have the highest impact on their company culture and how their employer supports those goals
- Alana Knapp (she/her), Sr. Property Protection Engineer and Co-Chair of IPride, International Paper's first LGBTQ+ Allies ERG
- Amara Obiago (she/her), Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, Founder & Leader of FullStory’s LGBTQ+ ERG QueerStorians at FullStory
- Elisa Valdez de Ramirez (she/her), Engineering Manager & ERG Leader at Strava
- Kurell Julien (he/they) Director of Accessibility, Adjunct Trainer at For the Culture Consulting, LLC, Co-Chair LGBTQ+ Employee Resource Group at NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Paul Sabas (he/him) Account Executive & SnapPride ERG Lead at Snap Inc.